Wednesday, January 21, 2009

this and that

no wonder my toes were numb for most of yesterday morning when we were standing around, waiting for john roberts to bungle the oath of office.

Brr!

fortunately, we had a challenge to warm up the blood routed through my brain. how to get out of the mall in a seamless, quick manner. didn't work by the way. somewhere between a million and a half and two million people. they knew how many people were going to show up, but they still weren't ready. at times, it felt we were cattle herded into the chute at the slaughterhouse. it sure could've been bad. i've been in huge crowds before; luckily, i didn't need to know all this. it could've helped though.

How to Avoid Getting Trampled at the Inauguration

2 comments:

You had me at Merlot. said...

But come on! You were part of history! You can tell the grandkids about this one.

Mr. J said...

I know this. See below for my lasting feelings on the day.