Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"I'm making it look mean!"

netflix delivered a broken dvd for last night's movie night. seems they don't want me to watch any more tom hanks flicks. in our 80s movie blitz, we've managed two out of four excellent 80s tom hanks laughers.

"Well, I like you, and I want to spend the night with you."
"Do you mean sleep over?"
"Well, yeah."
"OK... but I get to be on top."



"Not that I'm complaining, but I usually don't like my filth this clean!"

last night was supposed to be number three.

"I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish."

and the disc was broken. d'oh.

we settled for some horrible looking brothers playing old-time hockey like eddie shore and one of the funniest scenes EVER in a sports movie

No comments: