Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ear-to-ear grinnin'

go heavy on the good, and light on the bad. a hair more happy and a shade less sad. turn all the negative down just a tad...

wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

i'm growing older but not up...so let the winds of change blow over my head. i'd rather die while i'm living then live while i'm dead.
----------------------------------------
yeah, this leopard's changed his spots. life is good. the bones creak a little bit more than they used to in my early 20s, but hell, i'm having a lot more fun now! it's nothing a little vitamin i and ice can't fix. i think i've finally grown into the laid back, que sera sera attitude that jack johnson and jimmy buffett have been filling my dreams with for years. it's about damn time...

1 comment:

rachel said...

I'm glad to hear it :) If you've got some extra, send some of those vibes my way. I could use them.