Friday, October 5, 2007

reaching out

so, in this effort to stay connected to my past, i am finally taking some of my own advice that i frequently dispense to seven and eight year-olds. you've got to be a friend to be a friend. i've caught up with quite a few "long-lost" friends this week. heard some awesome news. made plans for far in the future or the uncertain length future.

in this effort, i'm finding myself swallowing my stubborn pride and trying to bury a pet peeve of mine that probably bothers me a little too much.

now, if i could only get my damn internet at my apartment so i can stop being at the library!

3 comments:

You had me at Merlot. said...

Oy what has become of our Gay-tors? Miss you kiddo!

You had me at Merlot. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A long lost friend contacted me yesterday and it was quite an interesting surprise! It seems a lot of people are getting that bug this time of year. Is it the approaching holidays, the change in weather? I don't know. But sometimes it sure is nice to hear from those ghosts, even if the memories aren't so sweet.